Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-01 - Here’s a roundup of the latest E&P headlines including company updates from the past week in the upstream oil and gas industry.
2022-06-10 - Sour service riser could be deployed next year from a jackup as new 15K riser system helps make marginal shallow-water wells with sour service more economic.
2022-06-22 - Executives at URTeC share what the oil and gas industry should be focusing on when planning for the future.
2022-06-29 - The world’s first eighth-generation drillship, the Deepwater Atlas, is expected to begin operations at the Shenandoah project in the Gulf of Mexico later this year, according to a Transocean release.
2022-06-28 - Because oil and gas will still be part of the energy mix, executives said it also makes sense to incentivize lower-carbon basins like the Bakken.