Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-14 - The LNG Allies and EQT Corp. hosted a tour to give global energy trade officials a close-up look at how U.S. LNG is tackling emissions and producing some of the cleanest product in the world. Hart Energy went along for the ride.
2022-07-14 - Oil prices have tumbled in the past two weeks on recession concerns despite a drop in crude and refined products exports from Russia amid Western sanctions and supply disruption in Libya.
2022-06-07 - Shell has invested in wind farm and solar developers that are building renewables projects producing about 13 gigawatts per year in Texas and elsewhere in the U.S.
2022-06-08 - Depleted natural gas inventories and market uncertainty across Europe make U.S. LNG a hot commodity as several countries begin to hedge bets on Russian gas.
2022-06-08 - While governments and companies were now looking to secure alternative energy supplies, IEA’s Fatih Birol says it is equally important for governments to take measures to reduce demand.