Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-09-27 - Strong demand and environmental awareness draw capital to natural gas in the upstream and midstream sectors.
2022-08-04 - Average daily crude oil volumes in the second quarter rose 30% on its Permian Basin pipelines, Plains All American said, with oilfield activity trending about 10% above its initial expectations.
2022-08-04 - “It was miniscule. They just don’t have the supply,” Pioneer Natural Resources CEO Scott Sheffield said, pointing to OPEC heavyweights Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates.
2022-07-14 - The Permian Basin remained the “deal engine” of Lower 48 M&A in the second quarter with $5.5 billion in transactions, according to an Enverus report.
2022-07-14 - Some analysts have speculated that Buffet could buy all of Houston-based Occidental Petroleum, which has been reducing debt since acquiring Anadarko Petroleum for $35.7 billion in 2019.