Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-05-19 - The program would create four regional direct air capture hubs to spur the widespread deployment of the technology and CO2 transport and storage infrastructure.
2022-05-03 - All types of energy companies are getting more active in the space or thinking about it, experts say.
2022-05-03 - The acquisition of India-based renewable power platform Sprng Energy for $1.55 billion will triple Shell's current renewables capacity in operations.
2022-05-13 - Baker Hughes’ vice president of energy transition, Allyson Anderson Book, discusses the company’s corporate pivot.
2022-04-29 - The 2022 OTC’s new Energy Transition Pavilion will explore the complicated roles decarbonization and renewable energy sources play in the energy industry.