The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Advance Energy Partners LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of Permian Basin leasehold through a sealed-bid offering closing Aug. 21.
The offer comprises of leasehold acreage in Loving County, Texas, offset by horizontal wells producing from the Bone Spring and Wolfcamp shale formations.
- 266.0700229 Net Leasehold Acres
- 100% of Oil and Gas Leases (Delivering 75.00% Net Revenue Interest)
- 126.1944063 Net Acres in Two-Year Extension
- 16 Active Offset Rigs
- 484 Active Offset Permits
- 145 Active | 31 Completed | 97 Drilled/Drilling | 211 Permitted
- 328 Horizontal Offset Producers
- 76 Bone Spring |15 Delaware | 232 Wolfcamp
- Select Area Operators: Ameredev LLC, Concho Resources Inc., EOG Resources Inc., Exxon Mobil Corp. and WPX Energy Inc.
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CDT Aug. 21. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.