Marketed: Morrison Estate Multi-State ORRI, Mineral Interests
The following information is provided by Meagher Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Meagher. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
The Morrison Estate retained Meagher Energy Advisors for the sale of multi-state override and mineral interests through an offering closing July 25.
The offer comprises overriding royalty interests (ORRI) as well as mineral interests across 17 counties in Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, Utah and Wyoming. Basins included in the sale are the Permian's Delaware Basin and the Powder River Basin plus the Texas Gulf Coast.
- ORRIs in 67 sections across four states and 17 counties including the Delaware and Powder River Basins
- Interests range from 1% to 5%, all HBP
- Additional mineral rights in nine Texas counties, primarily along the Gulf Coast
- Includes $6,500 per month in production revenue
- Delaware Basin
- 571.22 net royalty acres in Lea County, N.M.
- Offset Bone Spring and Wolfcamp wells indicating greater than 1 million barrels of oil equivalent (boe) EURs
- Nearby operators include EOG Resources Inc., Concho Resources Inc., Cimarex Energy Co., Centennial Resource Development Inc. and XTO Energy Inc.
- Concho communization agreement received for a 478-acre spacing unit
- Powder River Basin
- 190 net royalty acres in T35N-R69W of Converse County, Wyo.
- Recent Turner, Niobrara, and Teapot well performance indicating greater than 750,000 boe EURs in offsetting townships
- Nearby operators include Chesapeake Energy Corp., Devon Energy Corp., Anschutz Exploration Corp. and Anadarko Petroleum Corp.
According to Meagher, the sale is excepted to close Aug. 30 with an effective date of Aug. 1.
For information visit meagheradvisors.com or contact Chris McCarthy, Meagher executive vice president, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-721-6354.