Marketed: Apache Powder River Basin Farm-In Opportunity
The following information is provided by Meagher Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Meagher. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Apache Corp. retained Meagher Energy Advisors for a cash and carry farm-in opportunity in the Powder River Basin.
Apache is seeking a partner to fund a 2019 test well and one additional well in 2020 in exchange for a 40% interest in the play. Apache will retain operatorship in 2019 and 2020.
- Large-scale unconventional prospect with multiple oil-rich, stacked-pay targets
- Mowry and Niobrara primary target formations with upside potential in the Muddy
- About 100,000 net acre position with favorable tenure
- Mix of federal, state, and fee minerals
- Three test wells drilled to date with 42 degree API oil production
- About 83.5 Average Net Revenue Interest
Proposals are due April 19. For information visit meagheradvisors.com or contact Nick Asher, vice president of business development at Meagher, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-721-6354 ext. 260.