The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Weatherly Oil & Gas LLC has retained TenOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain producing properties and leasehold in East Texas.
The offer includes a producing East Texas asset with horizontal exposure to the resource-rich Shelby Trough, according to TenOaks.
- Deep inventory of proven horizontal projects targeting the Bossier and Haynesville shales;
- 89 horizontal Bossier/Haynesville locations
- 35 horizontal refrack candidates
- Unquantified workover potential exists across asset base
- Leasehold footprint of 24,000 gross (18,000 net) acres
- Recent net daily production of 6.6 million cubic feet equivalent
Bids are due Jan. 23. The virtual data room is scheduled to open Dec. 10.
Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including Powder River Basin acreage from BP and a Delaware Basin minerals package in the prolific West Texas oil field.
Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including multiple Chaparral Energy properties plus ORRI in the core of the Marcellus and nonop Delaware Basin assets.
Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including multiple Permian packages such as an operated Southern Delaware Basin position from EnCore Permian plus leasehold in New Mexico’s Lea County.