The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Ventana Partners LP retained RedOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of nonoperated properties located primarily in the Delaware Basin.
The offer includes interest in Permian Basin assets operated by EOG Resources Inc. and Occidental Petroleum Corp. RedOaks said that other nonoperated conventional assets are also included in the package.
- Lea County, N.M. – Three EOG Operated Units
- 3,200 gross acres
- Ventana owns: about 1% average Working Interest
- 24 Horizontal Proved Developed Producing (PDP) wells
- Near term development:
- Two drilled but uncompleted wells (DUCs)
- Five Permits
- Lea County, N.M. – Occidental Petroleum Foxglove Unit
- About 3.2% Overriding Royalty Interest
- 600 gross acres
- Four Horizontal PDP wells
The new Trafigura carbon trading team, to be headed by Hannah Hauman, will be based in Geneva, Houston and Singapore.
US exports set records in shipments to China, Japan and South Korea in recent months.
Plan would allow Platts to include US crude in its benchmark.