The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Tokyo Gas America Ltd. retained TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of its nonoperated working interest properties in the Barnett Shale.
- Legacy Barnett position spanning 23,000 net acres (100% HBP)
- Stable, low-decline production: 30 MMcfe/d net (70% gas | 30% liquids)
- Next 12-month PDP cash flow: $6.5 million
- PDP PV-10: $24.1 million
- Third-party (NSAI) engineering available
- Largely operated by Blackbeard Operating (a portfolio company of NGP)
- Upside includes further LOE optimization efforts, recompletion opportunities, commodity price improvements, and future drilling (ability to propose development per JOAs)
Bids are due at noon CST Feb. 11. A virtual data room is available. For information visit tenoaksenergyadvisors.com or contact Trey Bonvino at TenOaks Energy Advisors at 214-420-2331 or Trey.Bonvino@tenoaksadvisors.com.
Daniel Rice, former CEO of Rice Energy who now sits on the EQT board, addressed the elephant in the room earlier this month at Hart Energy’s Energy Capital Conference.
Denbury Resources and Penn Virginia mutually agreed to terminate their merger after the $1.7 billion cash-and-stock transaction faced difficult market conditions and shareholder opposition.
Murphy Oil plans to use proceeds from its Malaysia exit to PTTEP for share buybacks as well as funding Eagle Ford Shale and U.S. Gulf of Mexico operations.