The following information is provided by Energy Advisors Group Inc. (EAG), formerly PLS Divestment Services. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EAG. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
MAC 5 Operating LLC retained Energy Advisors Group Inc. (EAG) to assist in sourcing a development partner to participate in the conventional development of the Shallow Red Cave Oil Project located in the Panhandle Field of Moore County, Texas.
- Texas Panhandle Drilling Project
- Conventional Shallow Red Cave Oil
- Low Entry-Cost Proven Oil Play
- Seeking Development Partner
- To Drill 12-Well Commitment
- Nonoperated Working Interest. Operations Negotiable.
- Project Payout In Less Than 2.5 Years
- Single Well Reserves: 23,000-33,000 barrels of oil equivalent
- Motivated and Flexible Seller
- Call For Prospect Showing
For more information, contact Richard Martin, director with EAG, at email@example.com, at 214-774-2150.
Energy firms reopened more offshore crude oil production by Sept. 18 in the U.S.-regulated northern Gulf of Mexico as shut output fell to 21%, or 396,554 barrels per day (bbl/d), the U.S. Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement (BSEE) said.
The oil and gas rig count rose by one to 255 in the week to Sep. 18, energy services firm Baker Hughes Co said in its weekly report.
XTO Energy’s results from a Wolfcamp Shale completion in Loving, Texas, plus an oil and gas discovery announced by BP in the Gulf of Mexico top this week’s drilling activity highlights from around the world.