The following information is provided by Energy Advisors Group Inc. (EAG), formerly PLS Divestment Services. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EAG. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
MAC 5 Operating LLC retained Energy Advisors Group Inc. (EAG) to assist in sourcing a development partner to participate in the conventional development of the Shallow Red Cave Oil Project located in the Panhandle Field of Moore County, Texas.
- Texas Panhandle Drilling Project
- Conventional Shallow Red Cave Oil
- Low Entry-Cost Proven Oil Play
- Seeking Development Partner
- To Drill 12-Well Commitment
- Nonoperated Working Interest. Operations Negotiable.
- Project Payout In Less Than 2.5 Years
- Single Well Reserves: 23,000-33,000 barrels of oil equivalent
- Motivated and Flexible Seller
- Call For Prospect Showing
For more information, contact Richard Martin, director with EAG, at firstname.lastname@example.org, at 214-774-2150.
A new stable water-based drilling fluid provides thermal stability to maintain rheology and fluid loss control in high-temperature wells.
The latest in rotary steerable systems, drillbits, expandable liners, LWD and unconventional logging tools is cutting costs and providing valuable downhole data to operators.
A new well surveillance system combines distributed fiber sensing with single-point electronic and optical gauge sensing.