The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Ergon Exploration Inc. retained EnergyNet for the sale of non-producing Louisiana leasehold within the prolific Terryville Lower Cotton Valley Trend through a sealed-bid offering closing Sept. 19.
The offering includes roughly 14,000 gross (11,200 net) acres in the Winnsboro Propspect located in Franklin and Richland parishes, La.
- 14,013.30 Gross (11,210.09 Net) Non-Producing Leasehold Acres
- Delivering about 78% Net Revenue Interest
- Prolific Terryville Lower Cotton Valley Trend
- Industry Calculated Recoverable Reserves for Upper and Lower Red Lower Cotton Valley between 11.8 billion and 17.5 billion cubic feet
- Upper and Lower Pink LCV Account for about 60% of Reserves
- Faulting and Regional Perm Barrier are Interpreted to have Created Massive Lower Cotton Valley Gas Trap over 48 sq miles
- Ergon Drilled the #1 Magee; Initial Lower Cotton Valley Test Pilot Hole
- Total Depth of 15,150 ft into the Upper Bossier
- Encountered about 1,000 gross ft of Hydrocarbon-Bearing Lower Cotton Valley Section
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CDT Sept. 19. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Since 1933, the name Heath and the process of leak detection have been synonymous with the natural gas industry, particularly pipelines.
The project also includes about 420 kilometers of water, gas gathering and other pipelines, 120 TJ per day of additional compression, 670 kilometers of power lines, 25 kilometers of fiber optic cables and a new water-handling facility for irrigation.
The pipeline system is a key transporter of Canadian crude from northern Alberta to refineries in the U.S. Midwest.