The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Springbok Energy Partners LLC retained RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC for the sale of a portion of its mineral portfolio located across multiple basins.
Springbok will entertain offers for the entire package or one or more individual basins, according to RedOaks, the company's exclusive adviser for the sale. [Editor's note: Springbok also has a package of assets on the market through TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC, RedOaks parent company.]
- Areas included: Cotton Valley, Utica/Marcellus, Scoop, Arkoma, Panhandle and Barnett
- Total Net Royalty Acres: 4,823
- Horizontal PDP wells: 508
- Significant near-term development:
- 42 drilled but uncompleted wells (DUCs)
- 25 Permits
- Future 12-month Cash Flow: $2.3 million (Proved Developed Producing/DUCs/Permits)
The miners are increasingly sending these rigs out to oil fields because it’s one of the cheapest ways to obtain the energy they need.
An upstream oil and gas company’s detailed road map outlines how to design a cost-effective decarbonization strategy
Producers burned or vented 661 million cubic feet per day (MMcf/d) in the Permian Basin.