The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC has been retained to assist in the potential sale of 100% of the equity of an undisclosed company whose primary assets include operated and nonoperated properties in the Scoop and Stack play in Oklahoma.
- About 20,000 net acres
- About 8,000 net barrels of oil equivalent per day
- Roughly $43 million in operating cash flow (annualized last six months)
- 60% of proved developed producing (PDP) hedged through 2020
- 10 high interval rate of return operated drilled but uncompleted wells (DUCs) provide near term upside
- Nonop activity includes 82 DUCs / 29 permits primarily in the Springboard area of Grady County
- Well-capitalized, respected operators (Continental Resources Inc. / Encana Corp.) actively developing the nonop properties
Bids are due by noon CST Jan. 16. A virtual data room will be available beginning Dec. 19. For information visit tenoaksenergyadvisors.com or contact Forrest Salge, TenOaks vice president, at 214-420-2327 or Forres.Salge@tenoaksadvisors.com.
The combined company is expected to generate annual synergies of $1.2 billion and will operate as Cenovus Energy Inc with headquarters in Alberta.
Laredo Petroleum remains “focused on executing similar, reasonably-priced bolt-on acquisitions around our core position in Howard County,” CEO Jason Pigott says.
Cracks have begun to show in the traditional performance metrics for executive compensation in the oil and gas industry, and there’s a growing push to reconsider them in the new environment.