The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Samson Resources Co. retained EnergyNet for the sale of HBP leasehold in Oklahoma's Grady County through an auction closing June 12.
The offer comprises over 1,000 net acres and includes acreage in the Springer, Mississippian and Woodford formations.
- 1,135.90 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
- 100% of Oil and Gas Leases (Delivering a 72.45286% to 87.50% Net Revenue Interest)
- 1,055.20 Net HBP Springer Leasehold Acres
- 1,175.70 Net HBP Mississippian Leasehold Acres
- 1,135.90 Net HBP Woodford and Below Woodford Leasehold Acres
- 18 Offset Rigs
- 141 Offset Permits
- Three Active | Four Completed | 25 Drilling | 108 Permitted
- 371 Active Horizontal Offset Producers
- 68 Hoxbar | 16 Marchand | 34 Mississippian | 33 Springer | 200 Woodford
- Select Area Operators include Continental Resources Inc., EOG Resources Inc., Unit Petroleum Co. and Zarvona Energy LLC
Bids are due by 1:30 p.m. CDT June 12. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Ethan House, vice president of business development, at Ethan.House@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Daniel Rice, former CEO of Rice Energy who now sits on the EQT board, addressed the elephant in the room earlier this month at Hart Energy’s Energy Capital Conference.
Diamond Offshore Drilling recently skipped making an interest payment and retained advisers to help it evaluate various alternatives “with respect to its capital structure,” according to an SEC filing on April 16.
Murphy Oil plans to use proceeds from its Malaysia exit to PTTEP for share buybacks as well as funding Eagle Ford Shale and U.S. Gulf of Mexico operations.