The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
RRIG Energy retained RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of its Midland Basin royalty properties in West Texas.
- 905 Net Royalty Acres across Martin, Howard, Midland, Glasscock and Upton counties, Texas;
- Substantial near-term upside: 36 DUCs | 8 Permits
- 950 undeveloped horizontal locations
- Key Operators: CrownQuest Operating LLC (64%) and Pioneer Natural Resources Co. (33%)
- CrownQuest and Pioneer are currently running 12 rigs in the Midland Basin
Bids are due Sept. 17. The transaction is expected to have a Sept. 1 effective date.
2023-07-19 - New IEA report depicts the U.S. boosting production and Europe’s high sensitivity to Russia’s gas supply.
2023-07-25 - Chevron’s oil and gas output from the Permian Basin reached record levels in the second quarter, surpassing analysts’ production and earnings estimates.
2023-09-22 - U.S. oil rigs fell by eight to 507 this week, their lowest since February 2022, while gas rigs dropped by three to 118.
2023-09-15 - Despite this week's rig increase, Baker Hughes said the total count was still down 122, or 16%, below this time last year.
2023-08-01 - Mexico’s energy giant Petróleos de Mexico is staying true to an accelerated production strategy at new field developments to arrest overall declines in crude oil and condensates production.