The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
QEP Energy Co. retained EnergyNet for the sale of properties in the Permian and San Juan basins in an auction closing Sept. 18.
The offering comprises of overriding royalty interest (ORRI) and royalty interest in nearly 300 properties plus minerals and leasehold located in various New Mexico counties.
- ORRI in 266 Properties:
- 8.835% to 0.004774% ORRI
- 247 Producing Properties | One Saltwater Disposal | 17 Non-Producing Properties | One Plugged and Abandoned Property
- Royalty Interest in 32 Properties:
- 5.90625% to 0.318858% Royalty Interest
- 27 Producing Properties | Four Non-Producing Properties | One Temporarily Abandoned Property
- Six-Month Average Net Income: $12,358 per Month
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 1,332 barrels per day of Oil and 10.937 million cubic feet per day of Gas
- 2,084.16 Net Mineral Acres
- 2,035.16 Net Non-Producing Net Mineral Acres
- 49.00 Net Producing Net Mineral Acres
- 2,808.00 Net Leasehold Acres
- Select Operators include COG Operating LLC, Dugan Production Corp. and Hilcorp Energy Co.
QEP Energy is an affiliate of QEP Resources Inc.
Bids are due by 3:05 p.m. CDT Sept. 18. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Ryan Dobbs, vice president of business development, at Ryan.Dobbs@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
2023-08-23 - Despite blowback, particularly from politicians, companies continue to balance debt repayment with rewarding shareholders.
2023-08-04 - U.K.-based energy giant BP Plc looks to deliver on two important fronts by 2025 as it brings online more hydrocarbon production and boosts LNG supply.
2023-09-18 - Rig counts are falling—a reflection of higher interest rates and labor costs that now affect drilling costs, moving break-even prices even higher out in the price curve.
2023-07-10 - ESG pressures and declining returns in the past have hindered plans by private equity firms such as Quantum Energy Partners to raise billions of dollars.
2023-07-30 - With more than 1,000 km of hydrogen pipeline in place and nearly 200 hydrogen refueling stations globally, Linde CEO says the company can scale up, even as big oil companies begin to enter the market.