The following information is provided by Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Clearinghouse. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Pathfinder Energy Inc. and Wellstar Corp. retained the Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC to market a package of Powder River Basin assets in Wyoming.
The operated working interest package includes 129 wells in Campbell, Converse, Crook, Johnson and Weston counties, Wyo.
- Operated working interest 129 wells
- Producing from the Mowry, Parkman, Frontier, Minnelusa, etc.
- Operated by Pathfinder Energy and Wellstar Corp.
- 74% Working Interest / 59% Net Revenue Interest average ownership
- 40,700 gross (22,700 net) acres
- 502 gross (249 net) bbl/d average daily oil production
- 198,000 gross (141,000 net) cubic feet average daily gas production
- $88,854 per month average net cash flow
- Production is last six-month average, cash flow is last six-month average pre-COVID excluding workovers and overhead
- Reserve database available upon request
The companies also have several other packages on the market through Clearinghouse comprised of assets in Colorado, Montana, North Dakota and Wyoming.
Bids are due by Nov. 5. An electronic data room is available.
President’s remarks at his rally described hypothetical calls with oil executives.
Tullow Oil and its partner Africa Oil discovered commercial reserves in Nigeria's Lokichar Basin in 2012 and are working towards a FID by the end of this year.
The British government’s fracking tsar Natascha Engel said on April 28 she had quit the role after just six months because government policy was preventing the industry from developing.