The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Omimex Resources Inc. retained RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC for the sale of certain properties located in Wyoming and New Mexico.
The offer comprises a package of primarily operated producing assets in Wyoming and a nonoperated working interest position within the San Juan Basin in New Mexico. According to RedOaks, Omimex will consider separate offers for both the operated and nonoperated packages.
Operated – Wyoming
- Primarily operated conventional asset
- Average Working Interest / Net Revenue Interest: 62% / 50%
- Proved Developed Producing (PDP) PV-10 value: $6.9 million
- 55 producing vertical wells
- Projected 2020 average monthly cash flow: $114,000 per month
Nonoperated – San Juan Basin
- Strong operators across the position
- Hilcorp Energy Co., BP Plc, ConocoPhillips Co., Chevron Corp.
- PDP PV-10 value: $5.6 million
- Projected 2020 average monthly cash flow: $82,000 per month
The Anadarko Basin’s Simpson shale formation is being called “one of the biggest yet-to-be-developed shale plays in the United States.”
May 2020: Niobrara Discovery in Converse County, Wyo.: 1.285 Mbbl of Oil, 2.436 MMcf of Gas Per Day
Egypt expects investments of at least $750 million to $800 million in the first stage of exploration in the 12 concessions, Petroleum Minister Tarek El Molla said during a press conference.