The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Omimex Resources Inc. retained RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC for the sale of certain properties located in Wyoming and New Mexico.
The offer comprises a package of primarily operated producing assets in Wyoming and a nonoperated working interest position within the San Juan Basin in New Mexico. According to RedOaks, Omimex will consider separate offers for both the operated and nonoperated packages.
Operated – Wyoming
- Primarily operated conventional asset
- Average Working Interest / Net Revenue Interest: 62% / 50%
- Proved Developed Producing (PDP) PV-10 value: $6.9 million
- 55 producing vertical wells
- Projected 2020 average monthly cash flow: $114,000 per month
Nonoperated – San Juan Basin
- Strong operators across the position
- Hilcorp Energy Co., BP Plc, ConocoPhillips Co., Chevron Corp.
- PDP PV-10 value: $5.6 million
- Projected 2020 average monthly cash flow: $82,000 per month
PE-backed Bison Oil & Gas is set to accelerate development of its D-J Basin operations through a new loan provided by global alternative investment firm Värde Partners.
Apache, one of the largest operators in the Permian Basin, is looking to narrow its footprint in the basin through a full exit from the Eastern Shelf.
Aurex Energy signed a letter of intent for the JV with an undisclosed private company to rework a number of natural gas wells located in the Barnett Shale.