The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Triana Energy Investments LLC retained RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC for the sale of certain operated Marcellus Shale properties located in West Virginia.
- Significant contiguous footprint:
- 18,700 gross (17,800 net) acres in Taylor and Harrison counties, W.Va.
- 10 horizontal proved developed producing (PDP) wells; 50-plus available locations on undeveloped acreage
- 100% operational control (100% Working Interest / 85% Net Revenue Interest)
- Midstream infrastructure component:
- Company-owned gas gathering system comprising about 9 miles of 8-inch diameter pipe that connects the producing pad sites to an interconnect operated by EQT with 60 million cubic feet per day design capacity; expandable for future development
- About 6 miles of 10-inch diameter high-density polyethylene (HDPE) company-owned permanent water distribution pipeline sited parallel to the gas gathering system in Taylor County
Bids are due Dec. 19. The virtual data room is open.
Freeport LNG Trains 2 and 3 remain on schedule with Train 3 initial production of LNG scheduled for first-quarter of 2020.
Hydrocarbon prices are improving, but at a slower rate than expected based on tailwinds.
Talks between oil producers for deeper cuts to production ran late into the night on Dec. 5 as OPEC officials took longer than anticipated to come to an agreement.