The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Triana Energy Investments LLC retained RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC for the sale of certain operated Marcellus Shale properties located in West Virginia.
- Significant contiguous footprint:
- 18,700 gross (17,800 net) acres in Taylor and Harrison counties, W.Va.
- 10 horizontal proved developed producing (PDP) wells; 50-plus available locations on undeveloped acreage
- 100% operational control (100% Working Interest / 85% Net Revenue Interest)
- Midstream infrastructure component:
- Company-owned gas gathering system comprising about 9 miles of 8-inch diameter pipe that connects the producing pad sites to an interconnect operated by EQT with 60 million cubic feet per day design capacity; expandable for future development
- About 6 miles of 10-inch diameter high-density polyethylene (HDPE) company-owned permanent water distribution pipeline sited parallel to the gas gathering system in Taylor County
Bids are due Dec. 19. The virtual data room is open.
Energy firms reopened more offshore crude oil production by Sept. 18 in the U.S.-regulated northern Gulf of Mexico as shut output fell to 21%, or 396,554 barrels per day (bbl/d), the U.S. Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement (BSEE) said.
The oil and gas rig count rose by one to 255 in the week to Sep. 18, energy services firm Baker Hughes Co said in its weekly report.
XTO Energy’s results from a Wolfcamp Shale completion in Loving, Texas, plus an oil and gas discovery announced by BP in the Gulf of Mexico top this week’s drilling activity highlights from around the world.