The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Triana Energy Investments LLC retained RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC for the sale of certain operated Marcellus Shale properties located in West Virginia.
- Significant contiguous footprint:
- 18,700 gross (17,800 net) acres in Taylor and Harrison counties, W.Va.
- 10 horizontal proved developed producing (PDP) wells; 50-plus available locations on undeveloped acreage
- 100% operational control (100% Working Interest / 85% Net Revenue Interest)
- Midstream infrastructure component:
- Company-owned gas gathering system comprising about 9 miles of 8-inch diameter pipe that connects the producing pad sites to an interconnect operated by EQT with 60 million cubic feet per day design capacity; expandable for future development
- About 6 miles of 10-inch diameter high-density polyethylene (HDPE) company-owned permanent water distribution pipeline sited parallel to the gas gathering system in Taylor County
Bids are due Dec. 19. The virtual data room is open.
Another century, another sequel to the indomitable Austin Chalk where it all began: East Texas. This rock still has a lot of oil and gas.
Halliburton beat analysts' estimates for quarterly profit on Jan. 21, as higher drilling activity in international markets helped the oilfield services provider blunt a hit from slowing North America activity.
To everything there is a season, and while others might find this a time to scatter stones, this disciplined and prepared E&P is busy gathering them. The principals of Lime Rock Resources talk strategy, A&D and practiced patience.