The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
FDL Operating LLC, an affiliate of Fleur de Lis Energy LLC, has retained TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain operated gas properties in Southern Mississippi.
Sizeable Footprint with Operational Control
- 35,114 gross / 27,680 net acres across three operated fields
- 100% HBP position with high working and net revenue interests (98% / 77%)
Consistent Cash Flow from Shallow Decline Gas Production
- Net production of 8.9 MMcfe/d (99% gas)
- FTM PDP Cash Flow: $4.6 MM
Numerous Development Opportunities
- Near-term production growth through refracks and operational upside
- Well-positioned to capitalize on Selma Chalk horizontal potential
Bids are due at noon on April 25. The virtual data room is available from March 21 to April 25.
CEO David Stover said the sale enables Noble to further focus on its highest-return areas, including the Delaware Basin.
The acquisition of QEP’s foothold in the Williston Basin by Vantage Energy, a SPAC formed by NGP and industry veteran Roger Biemans, is set to create a Bakken pure-play operator.
The transaction comes days after Diamondback Energy said it would add to its Northern Midland position with the roughly $1.25 billion cash-and-stock purchase of Ajax Resources.