The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
89 Energy Holdings LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of Oklahoma assets within the Anadarko Basin through a sealed-bid offering closing June 19.
The offer comprises roughly 4,900 gross (2,600 net) non-producing leasehold acres in Blaine, Major and Woodward counties, Okla. The sale also includes an operated Woodford horizontal well.
- 4,888.32 Gross / 2,565.00 Net Non-Producing Leasehold Acres
- 100% of Oil and Gas Leases (Delivering 87.50% to 75.00% Net Revenue Interest)
- 720.333 Net Acres Subject to 1.00% to 12.50% Overriding Royalty Interest
- 74 Active Offset Permits
- Four Active | 13 Completed | Six Drilling | 51 Permitted
- 397 Active Hz Offset Producers
- 10 Chester | Six Hunton | 12 Meramec | 339 Mississippian
- Select Area Operators include Chesapeake Operating Inc., Linn Operating Inc., Newfield Exploration Mid-Con Inc., Tapstone Energy LLC, XTO Energy Inc.
- TBD 21-12-21-1WH AFE
- 89 Energy II LLC as Operator
- Woodford Horizontal
- 8,600 ft (Total Vertical Depth) : 13,960 ft (Total Measured Depth)
- About $5,059,840 Total
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CDT June 19. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Emily McGinley, manager of business development, at Emily.McGinley@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
2023-10-09 - The Phillips 66 dividend will be payable on Dec. 1 to shareholders on record as of Nov. 17.
2023-09-15 - Eversource Energy announced on Sept. 15 a regular quarterly dividend of $0.675 per share.
2023-11-17 - Granite Ridge’s dividend is payable on Dec. 15 to shareholders of record by Dec. 1.
2023-10-06 - Murphy Oil’s cash dividend will be payable on Dec. 1 to stockholders on record as of Nov. 13.
2023-11-16 - NOV Inc. stated that the dividend will be payable on Dec. 22 to each stockholder of record on December 8, 2023.