The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
89 Energy Holdings LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of Oklahoma assets within the Anadarko Basin through a sealed-bid offering closing June 19.
The offer comprises roughly 4,900 gross (2,600 net) non-producing leasehold acres in Blaine, Major and Woodward counties, Okla. The sale also includes an operated Woodford horizontal well.
- 4,888.32 Gross / 2,565.00 Net Non-Producing Leasehold Acres
- 100% of Oil and Gas Leases (Delivering 87.50% to 75.00% Net Revenue Interest)
- 720.333 Net Acres Subject to 1.00% to 12.50% Overriding Royalty Interest
- 74 Active Offset Permits
- Four Active | 13 Completed | Six Drilling | 51 Permitted
- 397 Active Hz Offset Producers
- 10 Chester | Six Hunton | 12 Meramec | 339 Mississippian
- Select Area Operators include Chesapeake Operating Inc., Linn Operating Inc., Newfield Exploration Mid-Con Inc., Tapstone Energy LLC, XTO Energy Inc.
- TBD 21-12-21-1WH AFE
- 89 Energy II LLC as Operator
- Woodford Horizontal
- 8,600 ft (Total Vertical Depth) : 13,960 ft (Total Measured Depth)
- About $5,059,840 Total
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CDT June 19. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Emily McGinley, manager of business development, at Emily.McGinley@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Samson Resources II retained EnergyNet for the sale of Powder River Basin oil and gas properties through a sealed-bid offering closing June 24.
Cabot Oil & Gas retained EnergyNet for the sale of West Texas properties including assets in the Permian Basin through a sealed-bid offering closing June 19.
OneMap Mineral Partners retained RedOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of its mineral and royalty interests located in the Permian Basin through an offering closing July 12.