The following information is provided by Detring Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Detring. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Red Bluff Resources Operating, LLC ("Red Bluff" or "RBR") is offering for sale its oil and gas leasehold and related assets located in the Northeast Stack of Logan County, Oklahoma. The assets offer an attractive opportunity to acquire a well-delineated, high-returning, and drill-ready development plan from an industry-leading operator, including a meaningful base of existing production. Red Bluff has retained Detring Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser relating to the transaction.
- High-Returning, Drill-Ready Development Plan
- Hz Osage development program underpinned by intensive technical analysis and recent delineation (~125 identified locations)
- Superior well performance proven by recent horizontal well results with optimized completions:
- 720 Boepd IP30 | 460 MBoe EUR | 70%+ ROR
- Strong Base of Liquids-Rich Production & Cash Flow
- ~1 MBoed net production (70% liquids)
- ~$9MM NTM Op. CF (PDP)
- 56 active wells
- Contiguous Acreage Position with No Near-Term Expirations
- ~9,750 net acres
- ~80% HBP (first expirations mid-2019)
- 70% Operated
- Attractive Geologic & Operational Characteristics
- RBR acreage located in low-cost, proven Osage play with negligible hydrocarbon risk – analogous to top-performing Eastern Kingfisher (Alta Mesa/Silver Run)
- Contiguous position ideal for operations, extended laterals and pad drilling
- Owned saltwater gathering and disposal infrastructure provides substantial cost-savings and ease of development (~50% oil cut)
- No seismicity concerns
- Evaluation materials available via the Virtual Data Room ("VDR") on Monday, February 12th
- Data room presentations available upon request
- Proposals due on Wednesday, March 13th
Please contact Melinda Faust at email@example.com or 713-595-1004 to request VDR access, schedule a presentation, or learn more about this opportunity.
Passage of Debt Bill Clears Way for MVP, Swifter Permitting for Infrastructure
2023-06-02 - The MVP natural gas pipeline and a swifter permitting process win as debt ceiling legislation weathers resistance from senators.
Gen. Clark: Oil, Gas Industry Key to US Winning ‘Next Battle’
2023-06-02 - “Oil and gas production is U.S. national security–it’s that simple,” retired four-star Gen. Wesley Clark said during Hart Energy’s SUPER DUG conference.
Kinder Morgan to Add Storage Capacity on Texas System
2023-06-01 - Kinder Morgan’s expansion, for which it is soliciting interested shippers, will increase working storage capacity by more than 6 Bcf, the company said.
Unit Board Declares Quarterly Dividend
2023-06-01 - The $2.50 per share dividend will be payable on June 26.
Exxon, Chevron Shareholders Shoot Down ESG Proposals
2023-06-01 - Investors voted overwhelmingly against resolutions put forward by climate and ESG activists during the Exxon and Chevron annual stockholder meetings this week.