The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Tracker Lario Utica LLC and TLU Royalty Holdings LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a nonoperated stake in producing Utica Shale assets in Ohio through an auction.
The offer comprises nonoperated working interest and overriding royalty interest in 19 wells plus HBP leasehold acres located in Harrison, Noble and Tuscarawas counties, Ohio. Operators include affiliates of Chesapeake Energy Corp., EnerVest Ltd. and Ascent Resources.
- Nonoperated Working Interest in Five Producing Wells:
- 21.342629% to 5.00% Working Interest / 17.074103% to 4.00% Net Revenue Interest
- Overriding Royalty Interest in 14 Wells:
- 0.628121% to 0.060294% Overriding Royalty Interest
- 12 Convert to Nonoperated Working Interest After Payout
- 13 Producing Wells | One Shut-In Well
- Six-Month Average Net Income of $91,863 per Month
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production of 1,362 barrels per day of Oil and 13.361 million cubic feet per day of Gas
- 143.1984 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
- Operators include Ascent Resources Utica LLC, Chesapeake Exploration LLC and EnerVest Operating LLC
Bids are due by 2:20 p.m. CST March 27. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Ryan Dobbs, vice president of business development, at Ryan.Dobbs@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Callon Petroleum Names Former EP Energy Chief as COO
2023-05-19 - Russell Parker joins Callon as it moves toward becoming a pure-play Permian Basin E&P following deals to acquire Delaware Basin assets and exit the Eagle Ford.
Pioneer’s Scott Sheffield to Retire
2023-04-26 - Pioneer Natural Resources named Richard P. Dealy as successor to CEO Scott Sheffield, who will retire at the end of 2023.
NGP Backs Permian Mineral, Royalty Firm with $100MM Investment
2023-04-24 - NGP is financially backing Wing Resources on a seventh partnership aimed at acquiring oil and gas minerals and royalties in the Permian Basin.
ClearPath Energy Closes Financing with Brookfield Asset Management
2023-03-14 - ClearPath will use the proceeds from Brookfield’s financing to support the construction and operations of ClearPath’s robust and rapidly growing renewable energy portfolio across the U.S.
Empire Petroleum Promotes CFO, Adds Director
2023-05-03 - Empire promoted WPX Energy veterans Stephen L. Faulkner to CFO and added J. Kevin Vann to the board of directors.