The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Chaparral Energy Inc. retained EnergyNet for the sale of multiple properties across western Oklahoma through a sealed-bid offering closing May 30.
The offer comprises 610 properties across multiple Oklahoma counties and includes operations, nonoperated working interest, royalty interest and overriding royalty interest (ORRI).
Select operators of the properties, which are generating an average cash flow of over $300,000 per month, include Apache Corp. and an affiliate of Chesapeake Energy Corp.
- Operating Working Interest in 144 Properties (Wellbore Only):
- 100.00% to 19.92917% Working Interest / 84.76562% to 1.37598% Net Revenue Interest
- An Additional Royalty Interest/ORRI in 29 Properties
- The Clow "A" #1-8 is Completed in Multiple Formations
- 93 Producing Properties | Two Salt Water Disposals | 48 Non-Producing Properties | One Temporarily Abandoned Property
- Nonoperated Working Interest in 399 Properties (Wellbore Only):
- 50.00% to 0.000667% Working Interest / 42.65625% to 0.000534% Net Revenue Interest
- An Additional Royalty Interest/ORRI in 49 Properties
- Nine Wells Completed in Multiple Formations
- 308 Producing Properties | 79 Non-Producing Properties | 11 Plugged and Abandoned Properties | One Temporarily Abandoned Well
- Royalty/Overriding Royalty Interest in 43 Properties (Wellbore Only):
- 5.00% to 0.007131% Royalty Interest/ORRI
- The Giles #1-3 is Completed in Multiple Formations
- 31 Producing Properties | Nine Non-Producing Properties | Three Plugged and Abandoned Properties
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 39.127 million cubic feet per day of Gas and 1,223 barrels per day of Oil
- 12-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $323,292 per Month
- Select Operators include Apache Corp., Chesapeake Operating LLC, EnerVest Operating LLC, Kaiser-Francis Oil Co. and Unit Petroleum Co.
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CDT May 30. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Ethan House, vice president of business development, at Ethan.House@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
2023-09-11 - The extension of the supply cuts from OPEC+ have overcome concerns about global oil demand and to push price of Brent crude above $90 for the first time since November 2022.
2023-10-23 - Shell Gas will remain the largest private shareholder of Oman LNG with 30% ownership.
2023-11-09 - All gas is not created equal. Will Waha pricing in the Permian dip into negative territory? Find out in the first episode of Hart Energy LIVE's newest Energy Distillery video series.
2023-09-13 - Guyana’s gas-to-energy project is on track to start-up in 2024, according to details revealed by the South American country’s government.
2023-10-19 - Japan is urging Saudi Arabia and other oil producing nations to increase supplies to stabilize the global oil market as rising fuel prices amid the Israel-Hamas conflict threaten to impact the global economy.