The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Mainline Midstream LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of about 1,100 miles of pipeline interest located in various Oklahoma counties through an auction ending June 17.
- Approximately 1,100 Miles of Inactive Gathering Pipeline Ranging From 2 inch to 8 inch in Diameter
- The Assets Comprise a Combination of Crude Oil Gathering Systems and NGL Pipelines in Central And Northern Oklahoma
- The Majority of the Pipelines Were Constructed Between the Late 1960's and the Late 1980's and Were Taken Out of Service in the Late 1990's
- Upside Opportunities:
- Utilize Multi-Line Rights in Existing Easements in Order to Offer Multiple Services
- Hydrotest Pipelines and Reinstate into Service in Active Areas Leading to the Ability to Reduce Capex on Small Gathering Projects
- Opportunity to Deploy Assets to Provide Plant Operators Redundancy for NGL Offtake
- Potential To Repurpose Some of the Systems to Low-Pressure Gas Gathering
- Click here to view Seller Presentation
Bids are due by 1:30 p.m. CT June 17. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Italy Could Abandon Coal by 2024, Environment Minister Says
2023-06-05 - Italy increased its production of energy from coal from 4.6% to 7.5% following Moscow's invasion of Ukraine.
Hart Energy Exclusive: Can Tidal Energy Power Alaska? [WATCH]
2023-06-02 - In this Hart Energy Exclusive Interview, Hart Energy's Jordan Blum speaks with Tidal Energy Corp.'s CEO Chris Lee about his company's business model and how inflation plays a role in the utilization of marine energy.
Energy Transition in Motion (Week of June 2, 2023): Advancing Projects, Investment
2023-06-02 - Here is a look at some of this week’s renewable energy news, including more than $20 billion in green hydrogen investments in Oman.
Brightmark, Chevron to Expand RNG Production with New Farm Projects
2023-06-02 - The five new anaerobic digestion dairy farm projects are located in western Michigan.