The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Legacy Reserves Inc. retained TenOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain operated and nonoperated properties located in the Permian Basin.
- Predictable production base in the resource-rich Permian Basin
- 3,800 boe/d
- Conventional and unconventional existing development
- PDP PV-15: $34 million
- HBP asset in historic fields with operational control
- 88,000 operated net acres
- Multiple upside opportunities (operational, RTP, infill drilling, LOE reductions) on historically undercapitalized Properties
- Experienced field staff available to Buyer
Bids are due Sept. 30. The transaction is expected to have an Oct. 1 effective date.
A virtual data room will be available starting Aug. 27. For information visit tenoaksenergyadvisors.com or contact Trey Bonvino at TenOaks Energy Advisors at 214-420-2331 or Trey.Bonvino@tenoaksadvisors.com.
This operator showcases its deal to build scale while others hunker down, why it was able to transact during the crisis, and how the assets will transform its portfolio and outlook.
The era of build-and-flip is over, but private-equity investors are ever-astute in finding ways to get a return on investment.
Everything changed in 2020, and maybe forever. How will the way operators approach production, rig count and capital affect deal flow?