The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Tessara Petroleum Resources LLC retained RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain nonoperated and overriding royalty interest (ORRI) properties located in Loving County, Texas, of the Permian's Delaware Basin.
- Operator: EOG Resources Inc.
- Nonop: 64 Net Acres in Section 9 Block 54
- Depth ownership: multiple Wolfcamp benches
- Nine producing horizontals
- Significant near-term cash flow: five of the producing horizontals came online in January 2020
- ORRI: 2.4% ORRI in Section 9 Block 54
- Depth Ownership: multiple Bone Spring benches
- Seven Producing Horizontals
- Significant near-term development: six Permits
- 2020 Projected PDP Cash Flow: about $4 million
Turkey said on Sept. 15 it had extended the operations of its Yavuz energy drillship in disputed Mediterranean waters offshore Cyprus until Oct. 12.
The Kanuni drillship is currently located off the coast of the southern Antalya province, Refinitiv ship tracking data shows.
Oil firms Equinor and Rosneft expect to extract some 250 million barrels of oil and 23 billion cubic meters of gas during the first part of the development of the Severo-Komsomolskoye oilfield in Russia, Equinor said on Dec. 23.