The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Tessara Petroleum Resources LLC retained RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain nonoperated and overriding royalty interest (ORRI) properties located in Loving County, Texas, of the Permian's Delaware Basin.
- Operator: EOG Resources Inc.
- Nonop: 64 Net Acres in Section 9 Block 54
- Depth ownership: multiple Wolfcamp benches
- Nine producing horizontals
- Significant near-term cash flow: five of the producing horizontals came online in January 2020
- ORRI: 2.4% ORRI in Section 9 Block 54
- Depth Ownership: multiple Bone Spring benches
- Seven Producing Horizontals
- Significant near-term development: six Permits
- 2020 Projected PDP Cash Flow: about $4 million
Digitalization, sustainability and strategic partnerships for E&Ps were at the epicenter of discussions at ADIPEC 2019.
A new stable water-based drilling fluid provides thermal stability to maintain rheology and fluid loss control in high-temperature wells.
The latest in rotary steerable systems, drillbits, expandable liners, LWD and unconventional logging tools is cutting costs and providing valuable downhole data to operators.