The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Kolding Oil & Gas LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a 21-well package comprising nonoperated working interest located in Oklahoma's Carter, Garvin and Grady counties through an auction closing July 1.
- 1.443773% to 0.024575% Working Interest / 1.129702% to 0.01966% Net Revenue Interest in 21 Producing Horizontal Wells
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 54.079 MMcf/d of Gas and 5,101 bbl/d of Oil
- Six-Month Average Net Income: $47,771 per Month
- Operator: Continental Resources Inc.
- Further Subject to Oklahoma State Sales Tax
- Mortgage to be Released at Closing
Bids are due by 1:50 p.m. CT July 1. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Emily McGinley, director of business development, at Emily.McGinley@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
U.S. Energy Secretary Dan Brouillette had planned to visit the Big Hill Strategic Petroleum Reserve, or SPR, site in Texas on July 10.
The fall in oil exports has starved the socialist government of President Nicolas Maduro of its main source of revenue, contributing to an economic collapse.
Domestic wells could produce as much as 1.4 Tcf a year, group says.