The following information is provided by Meagher Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Meagher. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
GulfTex Energy IV LP retained Meagher Energy Advisors for the sale of a nonoperated package of production and leasehold in Oklahoma's Grady and McClain counties.
- 2,154 net acres
- 65 producing wells
- Average Working Interest: 3.15% with 75% average Net Revenue Interest
- Notable operators drilling 8 wells per section; including EOG Resources Inc. and Ovintiv Inc. (fka Encana Corp.)
- Tier 1 wells and acreage located in Woodford oil window
- Wells average 70% oil, 15% NGL and 15% dry gas
Production And Cash Flow:
- March forecast:
- $644,000 per month operating net cash flow
- 460 Net barrels per day (bbl/d) of Oil, 832,000 Net cubic feet per day and 128 Net bbl/d NGL
- Term leasehold located over thick Woodford trends
- IP’s exceed 1,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day and EUR’s greater than 1.2 million barrels of oil equivalent
- 11 wells in various stages of drilling or completion
- 39 PUDs with permits or proposals/filings and an additional 217 PUD locations
Bids are due March 5. The transaction is expected to close May 1 with a March 1 effective date.
Offshore driller Noble Corp. Plc and Exxon Mobil have entered a unique commercial enabling agreement on Feb. 11 for drilling services in the Guyana-Suriname Basin.
Siemens was awarded a contract by Arabian Drilling Co. on Feb. 19 to modernize a complete and integrated drilling-drives lineup, including auxiliaries and controls, which will be installed on an offshore jackup drilling rig for a customer in the Middle East.
Coupled with software enhancements and machine learning, manned rigs of today are morphing into autonomous units of tomorrow.