The following information is provided by Meagher Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Meagher. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
GulfTex Energy IV LP retained Meagher Energy Advisors for the sale of a nonoperated package of production and leasehold in Oklahoma's Grady and McClain counties.
- 2,154 net acres
- 65 producing wells
- Average Working Interest: 3.15% with 75% average Net Revenue Interest
- Notable operators drilling 8 wells per section; including EOG Resources Inc. and Ovintiv Inc. (fka Encana Corp.)
- Tier 1 wells and acreage located in Woodford oil window
- Wells average 70% oil, 15% NGL and 15% dry gas
Production And Cash Flow:
- March forecast:
- $644,000 per month operating net cash flow
- 460 Net barrels per day (bbl/d) of Oil, 832,000 Net cubic feet per day and 128 Net bbl/d NGL
- Term leasehold located over thick Woodford trends
- IP’s exceed 1,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day and EUR’s greater than 1.2 million barrels of oil equivalent
- 11 wells in various stages of drilling or completion
- 39 PUDs with permits or proposals/filings and an additional 217 PUD locations
Bids are due March 5. The transaction is expected to close May 1 with a March 1 effective date.
Daniel Rice, former CEO of Rice Energy who now sits on the EQT board, addressed the elephant in the room earlier this month at Hart Energy’s Energy Capital Conference.
Jay Graham is back after the successful sale of WildHorse Resource Development to Chesapeake Energy with a new venture—this time in the Permian Basin.
Switchback Energy, headed by former RSP Permian CFO Scott McNeill, intends to focus its search for an acquisition target on the energy industry in North America.