The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Equinor Energy LP retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Bakken shale package in North Dakota and Montana through an auction closing Nov. 11.
The offering includes 14 permitted wells plus nonoperated working interest in the Taylor LW 14-23 #1H well in Montana's Richland County and North Dakota's McKenzie and Mountrail counties.
- 6.910445% to 0.393552% Working Interest / 5.528356% to 0.314842% Net Revenue Interest in 14 Permitted Wells (Wellbore Only)
- 0.186865% Working Interest / 0.149492% Net Revenue Interest in the Wellbore of the Taylor LW 14-23 #1H Well
- NOTE: Seller has not yet begun receiving revenue for the Taylor LW 14-23 #1H Well
- Average 8/8ths Production for May 2020: 645 bbl/d and 677,000 cf/d
- Operators include Hess Bakken Investments II LLC, Slawson Exploration Co. Inc., Whiting Oil & Gas Corp. and Zavanna LLC
Bids are due by 1:40 p.m. CST Nov. 11. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Heidi Epstein, manager of business development, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Replacement project completion could take six to nine months, company says.
Baker Hughes successfully tests and distributes hydrogen-blended gas turbine.
The new solution offers offshore and on-land operators the necessary monitoring measures with a reduced cost and environmental impact of their CCS facilities.