The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Colt Operating LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of East Texas undeveloped leasehold plus non-producing minerals in Tyler County through an auction closing Jan. 22.
- 16,971.89 Gross (12,167.03 Net) Non-Producing Leasehold Acres
- 100% of Oil and Gas Leases (Delivering an average 80.56% Net Revenue Interest)
- Three- to Six-Year Terms
- 12,175.14 Net Acres With Option to Extend
- 11.8072 Net Non-Producing Mineral Acres
- One Offset Rig
- Four Offset Permits
- 241 (218 Horizontal) Active Offset Producers
- Select Area Operators include Amplify Energy Operating LLC, BXP Operating LLC, Ergon Energy Partners LP, RKI Energy Resources LLC, SHOCO Production LP and Zarvona Energy LLC
Bids are due by 1:45 p.m. CST Jan. 22. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Michael Baker, vice president of business development, at Michael.Baker@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Output at every formation is expected to fall in October, except the Permian Basin of Texas and New Mexico.
XTO Energy’s results from a Wolfcamp Shale completion in Loving, Texas, plus an oil and gas discovery announced by BP in the Gulf of Mexico top this week’s drilling activity highlights from around the world.
North Dakota oil production jumped to more than 1 million bbl/d in July for the first time in two months but remained below its peak output in the state's Bakken shale field.