The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Colt Operating LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of East Texas undeveloped leasehold plus non-producing minerals in Tyler County through an auction closing Jan. 22.
- 16,971.89 Gross (12,167.03 Net) Non-Producing Leasehold Acres
- 100% of Oil and Gas Leases (Delivering an average 80.56% Net Revenue Interest)
- Three- to Six-Year Terms
- 12,175.14 Net Acres With Option to Extend
- 11.8072 Net Non-Producing Mineral Acres
- One Offset Rig
- Four Offset Permits
- 241 (218 Horizontal) Active Offset Producers
- Select Area Operators include Amplify Energy Operating LLC, BXP Operating LLC, Ergon Energy Partners LP, RKI Energy Resources LLC, SHOCO Production LP and Zarvona Energy LLC
Bids are due by 1:45 p.m. CST Jan. 22. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Michael Baker, vice president of business development, at Michael.Baker@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Lilis Energy plans to use the roughly $24.9 million of cash proceeds from the Permian Basin acreage sale to fund a substantial portion of its borrowing base deficiency.
The Rio Bravo Pipeline is poised to support transportation of natural gas production from the Permian Basin and Eagle Ford Shale to NextDecade’s Rio Grande LNG project in Brownsville, Texas
BP’s ambitious climate targets set a challenge for its global oil and gas peers.