The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
CRI Ltd. retained EnergyNet for the sale of South Texas properties in the Eagle Ford Shale through an auction closing June 11.
The offer includes non-producing royalty interest in a four-well package covering roughly 200 net mineral acres in Atascosa County, Texas.
- 3.125% Non-Producing Royalty Interest in the Producing NWR West 204H and 205H Horizontal Wells
- 3.064756% Non-Producing Royalty Interest in the Producing NWR West C 512H Horizontal Well
- 2.452704% Non-Producing Royalty Interest in the Producing NWR West D 513H Horizontal Well
- Covers 199.625 Net Mineral Acres
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 742 barrels per day of Oil and 702,000 cubic feet per day of Gas
- 7-Month Average Net Income: $41,181 per Month
- Operator: PetroEdge Operating IV LLC
Bids are due by 2:05 p.m. CDT June 11. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Heidi Epstein, manager of business development, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
2024-02-21 - Green Swan, an investment platform seeking to provide capital to countries signed on to the Paris Agreement, is courting U.S. investors to fund decarbonization projects in countries including Iran and Venezuela, its executives told Hart Energy.
2024-02-05 - Issues related to Venture Global LNG’s contract commitments and U.S. President Joe Biden’s recent decision to pause approvals of new U.S. liquefaction plants have raised questions about the reliability of the American LNG sector, according to Shell CEO Wael Sawan.
2024-01-02 - Rich Dealy steps into the Pioneer Natural Resources CEO role as the Permian Basin pure-play integrates operations with Exxon Mobil in a $60 billion merger.
2024-02-22 - Air Liquide reported a net profit of €3.08 billion ($US3.33 billion) for 2023, up more than 11% compared to 2022.
2024-02-01 - Marathon Petroleum Corp. is pursuing improvements at its Los Angeles refinery and a hydrotreater project at its Galveston Bay refinery that are each boasting internal rate returns (IRRs) of 20% or more.