The following information is provided by Energy Advisors Group (EAG), formerly PLS Divestment Services. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EAG. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
WTD Resources LLC and Oleum Operating LA LLC have retained Energy Advisors Group (EAG) to market certain southwest Louisiana operated producing properties in Acadia, Cameron, St. Landry and Vermilion parishes. The assets include substantial upside opportunities with the potential to nearly double the package's overall value.
The sale package consists of 14-total wells (eight producing, two shut in and four saltwater disposals) spread over five fields and operated by Oleum Operating LA. Production is primarily from the Futral Sands and upper Hackberry reservoirs. The seller is delivering up to 100% operated working interest and about 74% lease net revenue interest.
During September, the assets generated gross production of 107 barrels per day (bbl/d) of oil and 3,443 bbl/d of water (72 bbl/d of oil net) and a 12-month average net cash flow of $83,761/Mn ($1,005,132 per annum).
As of July 31, proved developed producing (PDP) net reserves were estimated at 109,000 barrels of oil (about $2,355,000 PV-10 value) with an additional 251,000 barrels of oil (about $4,408,000 PV-10 value) from two cost-effective upside opportunities detailed below.
- 14 Wells (Eight Active). 727-Acres. Solid Saltwater Disposal
- Behind Pipe and Waterflood Potential
- Acadia, Cameron, St. Landry and Vermilion Parish
- Futral Sands and Upper Hackberry
- Up to 100% Operated Working Interest; About 74% Net Revenue Interest
- Gross Prod: 107 bbl/d of Oil
- Net Production: 72 bbl/d of Oil (3.1% Oil Cut)
- Net Cash Flow: About $83,760 per Month
- PDP Net Reserves: 109,000 Barrels of Oil
- BHP plus Waterflood Net Reserves: 251,000 Barrels of Oil
- Cost-Effective Near-Term Upside
- Four-Disposal Wells with Ample Capacity
- Geological and Geophysical Available For Download In Virtual Data Room
Offers are due by Dec. 11. Click here to view the online data room or visit energyadvisors.com/deals to view our other 30-plus assignments. For more information on the conventional, South Louisiana operated sale package, contact Eric Thompson, A&D director with EAG, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-600-0136.
The lawsuit alleges the U.S. Bureau of Land Management failed to adequately consider the adverse effects oil and gas drilling would have on the people and environment in eight Central California counties.
January 2020 update: Two Woodford Wells Completed In Grady County, Okla., By Gulfport Energy
The U.S. Treasury Department on Jan. 18 granted permission for Chevron Corp, the last major U.S. oil company operating in Venezuela, to continue working in the country until April 22.