The following information is provided by Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Clearinghouse. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
GrayHorse Energy retained the Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse LLC for the sale of an operated working interest package in Colorado and Nebraska.
The package includes interest in seven wells in Colorado's Washington and Logan counties and Nebraska's Banner County.
- Six oil wells and one injection well in Colorado and Nebraska
- 62% working interest / 54% net revenue interest
- 16 bbl/d average net oil production
- $10,205 per month average net cash flow (March 2019 through February 2020 before workovers and COPAS)
- Producing from the J & D Sands formations
Bids are due by June 4. An electronic data room is available.
Raven Resources retained Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse for the sale a package of overriding royalty interests that includes 80 wells in Arkansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama.
Catena Resources retained Oil & Gas Asset Clearinghouse for the sale of an operated package of Permian Basin assets in New Mexico's Lea County.
Enbridge sold a natural gas pipeline transportation and gathering system in the southeastern U.S., according to Black Bear Transmission, which said it had acquired the assets for an undisclosed amount.