The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Clearly Petroleum OPCO LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Bakken Shale well package in North Dakota through an auction closing Sept. 4.
The offering comprises nonoperated working interest and leasehold acreage located in Burke, Mountrail and Williams counties, N.D.
- 17.557252% to 0.085938% Working Interest / 14.489726% to 0.06875% Net Revenue Interest in 23 Producing Wells:
- Five Wells are After Payout Only
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 868 barrels per day of Oil and 1.678 million cubic feet per day of Gas
- Six-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $12,280 per Month
- Operators include EOG Resources Inc., Equinor ASA, Oasis Petroleum North America LLC, Petro-Hunt LLC and XTO Energy Inc.
- 890.2105 Net Leasehold Acres
Clearly Petroleum OPCO LLC is an affiliate of Clearly Petroleum LLC, an independent oil and gas company based in Houston.
Bids are due by 1:30 p.m. Sept. 4. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Chevron Corp.announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement with Anadarko Petroleum Corp. to acquire all of the outstanding shares of Anadarko in a stock and cash transaction valued at $33 billion, or $65 per share.
Here’s a snapshot of energy deals from the past week including Williams’ $3.8 billion JV in the Marcellus/Utica and a Delaware Basin bolt-on by Contango Oil & Gas.
Ventana Partners retained RedOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of nonoperated properties located primarily in the Delaware Basin.