The following information is provided by Energy Advisors Group Inc. (EAG), formerly PLS Divestment Services. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EAG. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Energy Advisors Group Inc. (EAG) is assisting a Permian group with the marketing of a lease position within the Central Basin Platform in Winkler County, Texas.
The position consists of 11 horizontal targeting formations and 15 vertical wells. The package also includes about 1,560 gross (651 net) acres and is offset by Blackbeard Operating LLC, Champion Lone Star Operating LLC and Apache Corp.
The sale package delivers 83.5% lease net revenue interest on two-thirds of the position and 75% lease net revenue interest on one-third of the position under term assignment with Blackbeard (8.5% overriding royalty interest available).
2019 Permits Include:
- Blackbeard Operating - 16 Active (Last 12 Months)
- Champion Lone Star Operating - One Active (Last 90 Days)
- Ruckus Energy - Two Active (Last 60 Days)
- Winkler County, Texas Prospect
- About 1,560 Gross (651 Net) Acres.
- Multiple Horizontal Targets
- Including 15 Vertical Zones
- Solid Vertical Well Control.
- 38 sq Seismic Shoot Available
- Recent Activity and Successful Results
- About 42% Working Interest Available; 83.5% Lease Net Revenue Interest
- Vertical IPs Range: 200-400 barrels per day of Oil
- Offset Blackbeard Operating, OGX Operating LLC and Ruckus Energy
- Flexible Seller With Ask Price
For more information, contact Richard Martin, director with EAG, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-774-2150.
Survey results said 66% of 154 oil and gas firm executives contacted by the Dallas Fed this month believe U.S. crude oil production has peaked. The survey includes executives from Texas, Louisiana and New Mexico.
With limited exit and financing alternatives, oil and gas companies must take steps to address G&A and overhead costs to ensure the financial health of their organizations and their stakeholders.
Brent Jasper, president of Jasper Ventures, recently joined Hart Energy’s Jessica Morales to discuss how his family-owned business has weathered multiple oil and gas downturns while still serving the midstream business for nearly 30 years.