The following information is provided by Meagher Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Meagher. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Beacon E&P Co. LLC retained Meagher Energy Advisors for the sale of certain nonoperated assets in Oklahoma's Stack and Merge shale plays.
The offer includes assets located in Blaine, Caddo, Canadian, Custer, Dewey, Grady and Kingfisher counties, Okla.
- $1,219,000 per month cash flow and 1,501 net barrels of oil equivalent per day historic 12-month average
- 486 barrels per day (bbl/d) of oil, 3.678 million cubic feet per day of gas and 347 bbl/d of NGL November forecast (net)
- 8,081 net acres, 80% HBP
- Interests in 310 nonoperated wells with 34 horizontals put on production in 2019
- 33 permitted/proposed horizontal wells and an additional 16 wells waiting on completion, set casing or currently being drilled
- Over 1,100 additional horizontal locations in Meramec, Woodford and Osage
- Primary operators include Cimarex Energy Co., Continental Resources Inc., Newfield Exploration (Encana Corp.), Red Bluff Resources Holdings LLC and Unit Petroleum Corp.
- 37 rigs drilling on or within one township of Beacon leasehold
Beacon will consider offers for the entirety or individual areas, Meagher said.
Plains All American’s Cactus II pipeline became the first major energy project to be denied an exclusion to the tariff on imported steel.
J. Mike Stice will join the board of directors, effective Feb. 22. He is currently on the board of U.S. Silica Holdings Inc. and is a former member of MarkWest Energy Partners LP's board.
Canadian International Oil Corp.’s Montney and Duvernay positions will be partly supported by the 37-kilometer crude oil gathering system that will connect to Pembina’s Karr Lateral Pipeline.