The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Apache Corp. retained EnergyNet to sell non-producing leasehold acreage within the Mississippian play and Woodford Shale in western Oklahoma through a sealed-bid offering.
The position covers 3,000.155 net acres in Ellis and Roger Mills counties, Okla.
- 3,000.155 Net Leasehold Acres:
- 100% of OGL (Delivering 80.00% to 84.25% NRI)
- Ellis County: 566.479 Net Acres
- Roger Mills County: 2,433.676 Net Acres (Includes 1,344.00 Net Federal Acres)
- Leasehold Expires First-Quarter 2019
- 124 Active Offset Permits:
- 34 Horizontal Mississippian Permits | 21 Horizontal Woodford Permits
- 26 Currently being Drilled (11 Horizontal Mississippian | 7 Horizontal Woodford)
- 27 Offset Active Rigs in Blaine, Custer, Dewey, Ellis and Roger Mills Counties
- Select Area Operators:
- EOG Resources Inc.
- FourPoint Energy, LLC
- PPP Petroleum LP
- Valpoint Operating LLC
- White Star Petroleum II LLC
Bids are due at 4 p.m. CST Aug. 22. For information visit energynet.com or contact Denna Arias, director of transactions and business development for EnergyNet, at 832-403-3125 or Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Exclusive: Equitrans CEO – MVP’s Approval Can Be ‘Canary in the Coal Mine’
2023-06-06 - Equitrans CEO Tom Karam said he’s thrilled with the definitive approval of Mountain Valley Pipeline, which could lead to further reform of U.S. permitting regulations.
Saudi Arabia to Cut July Production, While OPEC+ Goes Lower for Longer
2023-06-05 - Saudi Arabia said it would voluntarily cut oil production by 1 MMbbl/d in July while other OPEC+ members extended their current, reduced production levels through the end of 2024.
US Shale’s Lost Its Swing, OPEC Needed to Fill Gap
2023-06-01 - Energy Aspect said OPEC is in the driver's seat as U.S. shale plays and the Gulf of Mexico, Permian Basin will see oil growth taper next year.
OPEC+ Unlikely to Deepen Oil Supply Cuts at June 4 Meeting, Sources Say
2023-06-01 - As the economic outlook worsens, and despite a drop in oil prices, OPEC+ sources suggest deeper oil supply cuts aren't likely.
Russia Reports Hits on Oil Refineries and Town Near Ukraine
2023-05-31 - Moscow reports that Ukrainian shelling has killed five in eastern Ukraine.