DecomWorld – part of Reuters Events—on Nov. 13 announced the global E&P delegations already confirmed to attend their 2020 Decommissioning and Abandonment Summit along with an international operator speaker faculty.
The Summit will bring together over 500 industry leaders, 50+ expert speakers, and 30+ exhibitors to a central global meeting place in Houston, Texas for DecomWorld 2020.
Those taking to the stage, to publicly share lessons learned, insights and project updates include:
- Alvaro Ranero, Decommissioning Director – Repsol
- Win Thornton, VP Decommissioning – BP
- David Sinclair, DCO CPH Offshore Product, Late Life & Decommissioning - Total
- Randall Shafer, Lead P&A – ConocoPhillips
- Greg Kusinski, Senior Advisor, Regulatory, Technology & Strategy – Chevron
- David Palandro, Senior Aquatic & Marine Advisor – Exxon Mobil
- Eduardo Zacaron, Head of Decommissioning – Petrobras
- Alex Garcia de Almeida, Assistant Director General – ANP
- Clay Thompson, Marine Engineering Manager – Oxy
- Ernest Hui, D&R Global Centre of Excellence Lead – Shell
- Ian Fozdar, Decommissioning Manager – Oil & Gas Authority
- Larry Johnson, Johnson, Principal Engineer of Global Decom – BHP
DecomWorld reports over 25 E&P’s already registered, including delegations from BP, BHP, Shell, Oxy, Talos Energy, Equinor, Exxon Mobil, Chevron, ConocoPhillips, Arena Offshore, Fieldwood, Hess, Total, Cox Oil and Noble Energy.
“We are delighted to unveil the unmissable line-up for the 2020 summit, bringing together the most senior decom, P&A and late-life asset management executives internationally. With the global decommissioning market set to surge over the next decade, it is vital that industry comes together to translate market size into market opportunity; the conference provides a unique global meeting place in which to do this,” Owen Rolt, director of global projects, DecomWorld, said.
DecomWorld is now part of Reuters Events, after its parent company FC Business Events was acquired as part of the Reuters news and media division of Thomson Reuters earlier this month.
For more information about the Decommissioning and Abandonment Summit (March 31 – 1 April, Houston, Texas) please visit the website: https://www.decomworld.com/gom/ or get in touch at email@example.com.
2023-12-08 - Scott Tinker, CEO of Tinker Energy Associates shares advice about the energy industry and how he sees the future of the industry, in this Hart Energy LIVE Exclusive.
2023-12-08 - Kinder Morgan’s expansion added an additional 550 MMcf/d of capacity on the Permian Highway Pipeline, which runs from the Waha Hub and terminates close to Katy, Texas, where it supplies terminals along the Gulf Coast.
2023-12-08 - Endeavor Energy Partners operations span 350,000 net acres in the Permian’s Midland Basin — considered of the most lucrative oil and gas region in the U.S.
2023-12-08 - A close look at the Appalachian midstream capacity picture shows some opportunities that producers can exploit now and in the future.
2023-12-08 - Here is a look at some of this week’s renewable energy news, including a continued growth streak for U.S. solar.