Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-30 - Will the U.S. have enough natural gas come winter? Executive Editor-at-large Nissa Darbonne explores in her monthly column featured in Oil and Gas Investor.
2022-05-16 - Saudi Aramco, which is at par with Apple Inc. as the world’s most valuable company, reported a net income of $39.5 billion for the quarter to March 31 from $21.7 billion a year earlier.
2022-06-20 - Jonathan Curth has extensive legal experience working with public E&P companies, most recently at Vine Energy, which was acquired by Chesapeake Energy in 2021.
2022-06-20 - In a separate filing, Petrobras added that its chief exploration and production officer, Fernando Borges, was appointed interim CEO. Borges will become Petrobras’ fourth CEO since Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro took office in 2019.
2022-06-07 - Morgan Stanley analysts said about 30% of the E&P companies they cover have increased capex to address inflationary pressures from service providers and raw materials.