Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - The MEAs program recognizes new products and technologies designed by companies and people who understand the need for newer, better and constantly changing technological innovation to appease the energy-hungry world.
2022-06-17 - The joint venture between Canada-based Frontera and CGX Energy eyes potential offshore Guyana in hopes of replicating success seen in the nearby Stabroek block.
2022-07-14 - Finding itself short oil and gas in the midst of soaring global prices, the U.K. is looking again at its shale—and this time, no matter how often protesters glue themselves to public buildings.
2022-07-21 - Managing well spacing and frac-driven interactions improves efficiencies in unconventional plays. Here’s what the experts of hydraulic fracturing technology say are the current trends.
2022-06-10 - Sour service riser could be deployed next year from a jackup as new 15K riser system helps make marginal shallow-water wells with sour service more economic.