As 2017 drew to a close, Hart Energy reached out to industry experts for a review of the past year and a heads up for 2018.
Watch Part II: Outlook 2018: Trends & Challenges
In this, the first of two segments hosted by Jessica Morales, we asked about surprising developments in 2017, and what investors should look for going forward.
- Raoul LeBlanc, Managing Director, IHS Markit;
- Maynard Holt, CEO, Tudor, Pickering, Holt and Co.;
- Jeff Quigley, Director, Energy Markets, Stratas Advisors;
- Cliff Vrielink, Co-Managing Partner, Sidley Austin LLP; and
- Tim Chandler, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
The shale boom took energy security off the U.S. political agenda, but that may not last.
Total CEO Patrick Pouyanne said he is not worried by media reports that Algiers would block the deal to buy Anadarko Petroleum's assets in the country.
Part II of our outlook for oil and gas in 2018 features five experts discussing industry trends and challenges for the year ahead.