As 2017 drew to a close, Hart Energy reached out to industry experts for a review of the past year and a heads up for 2018.
Watch Part II: Outlook 2018: Trends & Challenges
In this, the first of two segments hosted by Jessica Morales, we asked about surprising developments in 2017, and what investors should look for going forward.
- Raoul LeBlanc, Managing Director, IHS Markit;
- Maynard Holt, CEO, Tudor, Pickering, Holt and Co.;
- Jeff Quigley, Director, Energy Markets, Stratas Advisors;
- Cliff Vrielink, Co-Managing Partner, Sidley Austin LLP; and
- Tim Chandler, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
Seaport Global Securities speaker details how investors learned their lessons the hard way.
ISS reversed an earlier decision urging shareholders to vote against the original Callon-Carrizo merger due to amended deal terms.
The U.S. independent has set its sights on bringing in $50 billion in free cash flow over the next decade, including $19 billion from its Lower 48 assets.