Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - Devon Energy’s acquisition of Eagle Ford operator Validus Energy is the firm’s second acquisition since June.
2022-06-23 - The Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission (PUC), which has been collecting fees from gas wells and distributing them to local governments, said it has collected and distributed over $2.2 billion to Pennsylvania communities.
2022-07-12 - Olympus' low-methane verified environmental attribute performance alongside other key ESG initiatives contributed to the company's top ratings.
2022-07-08 - A new study shows how ESG ratings of oil and gas operators are impacting their long-term financial performance.
2022-06-10 - The companies will collaborate to facilitate improvements in ESG performance through the provision of sustainability-linked financings and third-party continuous emissions monitoring data.