Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-07-14 - The Port Arthur LNG agreement with Sempra positions ConocoPhillips as among the largest natural gas producers in the U.S., said CEO Ryan Lance, who added ConocoPhillips is also interested in expanding its LNG presence.
2022-05-26 - Plaquemines is the first U.S. LNG project to reach financial close since Venture Global’s Calcasieu Pass in August 2019. Calcasieu delivered its first LNG earlier this year.
2022-06-09 - Under a 15-year sales and purchase agreement, Equinor will acquire 1.75 million tones per annum of LNG from Cheniere Energy, pending Cheniere's final investment decision regarding the expansion of its Corup Christi Stage III Project.
2022-06-15 - The latest outage estimate for Freeport LNG’s Texas plant is significantly longer than what was initially reported and could leave some markets with less than anticipated gas in storage heading into winter, analysts said.
2022-06-13 - Energy Transfer is the lone company in the project and continues its search for an equity partner or partners. It’s doubtful it would FID the project without an equity partner, an analyst told Hart Energy.