Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - Devon Energy’s acquisition of Eagle Ford operator Validus Energy is the firm’s second acquisition since June.
2022-06-30 - Will the U.S. have enough natural gas come winter? Executive Editor-at-large Nissa Darbonne explores in her monthly column featured in Oil and Gas Investor.
2022-05-31 - Americans appear to agree: leave Russia, take the earnings hits.
2022-05-26 - The Haynesville Shale play’s making more than 14 Bcf/d today, and the world is counting on this Gulf Coast LNG supplier to keep delivering—and more, too.
2022-07-01 - Four years after picking up a Haynesville, Eagle Ford and Delaware Basin package for $10.5 billion, BPX Energy is delivering $1 billion a year in free cash flow to parent BP Plc. CEO Dave Lawler spoke with Oil and Gas Investor Executive Editor-at-large Nissa Darbonne on the company’s 2022 outlook and more.