Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-29 - It has been a difficult two years for bankers and energy manufacturers across the globe, but the industry has rebounded dramatically over the past fiscal year with record production numbers.
2022-06-13 - Tulsa, Okla.-based Unit Corp. announced on June 10 that it will double its share buyback program to $100 million.
2022-05-23 - Private equity firms Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors and Warburg Pincus launched an auction process to sell their majority stake in Houston-based Terra Energy Partners earlier this month, sources say.
2022-06-13 - But a windfall tax would kill the incentive to drill more, said oil executives, and take away some of the earnings that fund new technology advances that led to the U.S. shale revolution.
2022-06-01 - Each shale basin has different economics, but were oil prices to remain above $100/bbl, investment bankers estimate that Elliott could score investment gains of more than 80%.