Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - The MEAs program recognizes new products and technologies designed by companies and people who understand the need for newer, better and constantly changing technological innovation to appease the energy-hungry world.
2022-06-10 - Production to Johan Castberg FPSO set to begin in 2024; newer finds could be added later to keep the unit at capacity.
2022-05-25 - Equinor and partners will develop a cluster of projects in an area with six gas and condensate discoveries in the Norwegian Sea for $940 million as support for oil and gas sees a resurgence in Europe.
2022-06-02 - Europe’s only large-scale LNG plant, the Hammerfest plant in Norway, restarted LNG production following a fire almost two years ago, operator Equinor said on June 2.
2022-06-17 - Equinor and its partners are looking into developing the Trollvind wind farm project west of Norway's Troll field, which would provide Bergen, Norway, with approximately 4.3 TWh annually.