The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
White Knight Production LLC is offering for sale its complete portfolio of North Texas assets in the western Fort Worth Basin primarily located in Jack and Palo Pinto counties, Texas. White Knight retained EnergyNet Indigo as the exclusive financial advisor for this transaction (EnergyNet Lot Number 95355).
- Asset Highlights
- 7.1 MMcfe/d current net production, 60% liquids
- $1,034 M three-month average monthly operating income
- 31,112 net acres, 99% HBP
- Average 99% Working Interest / 77% Net Revenue Interest
- Stable Cash Flow from Efficient Operations
- $18.3 million next 12-month cash flow
- Six-month average netback $4.46 / Mcfe
- 230 operated wells
- Full-field gas gathering and SWD systems in place
- Minimal near-term abandonments
- Executable Development with Strong Returns
- One-rig development fully funded with existing cash flow
- 69 PUD locations with >100% IRR
- Impactful inventory of uphole recompletions to established zones totaling $35 million PV-10
Bids are due July 21. The transaction effective date is July 1.
A virtual data room is available. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Cody Felton, managing director of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com and Reilly Bliton, director of engineering, at Reilly.Bliton@energynet.com.
2023-09-05 - Tamboran Resources’ Shenandoah South 1H well in northern Australia’s Beetaloo Basin is expected to be completed this fall.
2023-07-10 - Here’s a roundup of the latest E&P headlines including progress redeveloping the Tyra Field and new contract awards in the upstream oil and gas industry.
2023-09-18 - Here’s a roundup of the latest E&P headlines, including an awarding of blocks from Lease Sale 259 and the start of production from a new well.
2023-08-22 - The new oil discovery is near the GNN oil field in the Gulf of Suez.
2023-09-11 - Here’s a roundup of the latest E&P headlines, including an update on the Anning and Somerville project offshore the U.K. and new contract awards.