The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Titanium Exploration Partners LLC retained TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC as its exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain nonoperated working interest properties in the Eagle Ford Shale.
- Core Eagle Ford position across 1,535 net acres (100% HBP)
- ~800 net boe/d from 31 wells
- 38.6% Working Interest / 29.0% Net Revenue Interest
- PDP PV-10: $41 million | Next 12-month PDP cash flow $11 million
- High-cash margins: $8/bbl lifting costs
- Established production largely operated by Earthstone Energy Inc.
- Growth from Austin Chalk development, EOR potential and refracs
Bids are due April 29. The transaction is expected to have an April 1 effective date.
A virtual data room will be available starting March 29. For information visit tenoaksenergyadvisors.com or contact Trey Bonvino at TenOaks Energy Advisors at 213-420-2331 or Trey.Bonvino@tenoaksadvisors.com.
Natural gas market expert John Harpole joins Cornerstone Government Affairs’ Jack Belcher for a post-analysis discussion on the 2021 Texas power crisis in the latest edition of Energy Policy Watch.
Oil prices are expected this week to drift sideways with an upward bias, while product prices in the Atlantic Basin will move upward until the Colonial Pipeline is back in service, says Stratas Advisors in its latest forecast.
Nearly half of the fuel consumed in the eastern U.S. passes through the Colonial network.