The following information is provided by BOK Financial Securities. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to BOK Financial Securities. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Staghorn Petroleum II LLC (Staghorn) is offering for sale certain operated and non-operated properties in the NW STACK in Oklahoma. The lot includes approximately 46,000 net acres in Major and Woods counties, Oklahoma. In addition, there are 326 PDP wells and 97 quantified horizontal development locations. The lot has an estimated net production of 4.2 MMcfe/d, of which 37% are liquids. More details about the lot can be found below. Staghorn has retained BOK Financial Securities as their exclusive advisor relating to the transaction.
- ~46,000 net acres concentrated in Major and Woods counties, OK (100% HBP).
- 326 PDP wells producing from traditional NW STACK formations including various intervals of the Mississippian and Woodford.
- 97 quantified horizontal development locations.
- PDP PV-10: $24 million
- Net production: 4.2 MMcfe/d (37% liquids)
- F12M PDP cash flow: $3.7 million
- 97 horizontal locations targeting the Upper Osage grainstone: PV10 of $109MM
2023-07-20 - Matador Resource’s $0.15 per share dividend will be payable on Sept. 1 to all shareholders of record by Aug. 11.
2023-08-12 - Enerplus Corp. has announced its Sept. 15 dividend will be increased by 9% to US$0.06 per share.
2023-07-24 - HighPeak Energy’s quarterly dividend will be payable on Aug. 25 to shareholders of record as of Aug. 8.
2023-08-20 - Murphy USA Inc.’s board of directors declared a quarterly cash dividend on the company’s common stock of $0.39 per share.
2023-08-14 - Darren Jamison’s resignation as President, CEO and board member will take effect Aug. 22.